Jaipur, the Pink City of India, is one of the three important constituents of the ‘Golden triangle’ of Jaipur, Delhi and Agra. Jaipur is an extremely popular tourist destination in Rajasthan and India. It is the fastest growing city in Northern India, embellished with wide & improved roads, cleanliness everywhere, lower level of encroachments, and beautified by landscaping & tree plantations, development of gardens, parks and water parks.
- Jaipur's social environment is conducive for economic growth, prosperity and peace. The economic opportunities, the peaceful environment and the linkages through railways, highways and international airport at Jaipur make it the favorite destinations for investors and entrepreneurs.
- Ample parking facilities, congestion-free traffic with a number of flyovers and bridges, carpeted roads and civilized people augurs well for the city.
- Fortune 500 companies like Coca-Cola and McDonald's are coming here. GE, the company that had redefined Gurgaon, has moved into Jaipur and this has paved the way for the entry of a number of IT and ITES companies. Besides IT companies like Infosys and Wipro, there are many fast growing IT/ITES companies who are eyeing Jaipur for their expansion.
- Jaipur have several clubs that offer recreational facilities including indoor and outdoor sports. Fitness clubs and gymnasium facilities are available in Jaipur. Golfers can tee off at the Rambagh Golf Club, and Polo lovers may have horse polo in Jaipur. Apart from horse polo, one can watch and play polo on elephant or camel-back or on a bicycle. The prestigious Rajasthan Polo Club in Jaipur has many distinguished polo players as it members.
- A number of heritage hotels (hotels created by converting the forts, palaces, havelis - old houses of noblemen and retreats of former rulers - and approved star hotels are situated in Jaipur. The Taj group, Welcome group, Oberoi Group, etc. are providing their world class services in Jaipur.
- Jaipur contains eight universities, including the University of Rajasthan, National Institute of Ayurveda, Indian Institute of Health Management Research, The LNM Institute of Information Technology Jaipur and Malviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur, S.s. Jain Subodh P.g. College. It contains a large number of other colleges, institutes, and other facilities of tertiary education.
- The Government of Rajasthan has decided to accord high priority to the development of towns and cities. A special project of Rs.1,530 crore has been prepared for strengthening the infrastructure in six principal towns of Rajasthan, namely Jaipur, Jodhpur, Bikaner, Udaipur, Kota and Ajmer.
Key features making Jaipur preferred investment destination
- Jaipur is connected to Delhi and all main cities viz. Alwar, Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Coimbatore, Chennai, Nagpur, Gurgaon, Chandigarh etc. in India
- A rapid transit rail project by the name Jaipur Metro is under progress. It will provide means of faster commuting for the city residents. The metro project in the pink city is expected to start from July 2014.
- The RBI ranked Jaipur as the eleventh largest deposit centre and ninth largest credit centre nationwide as of June 2s012
- Jaipur district is a centre for both traditional and modern industries. It is famous as a large exporter of gold, diamond and stone jewellery in Asia.
- Jaipur is a major tourist destination in India. In the 2008 Conde Nast Traveller Readers Choice Survey, Jaipur was ranked the 7th best place to visit in Asia.
- Eleventh largest city in India with a population of 3.0 million. Highest population growth among tier II cities
- Destined to become a Mega City by 2025 with a population of 10 million persons encompassing over an area of about 800 sq km.
- Capital of the largest state of India, Rajasthan
- Availability of international airport, with flights to all major destinations in India and abroad
- Counter magnet to New Delhi, the capital of India
- Hub of domestic and foreign tourist, with almost 80% of foreign tourist coming to India, visits Rajasthan via Jaipur. Website designing company in jaipur
- Great center of exports. Largest center for export of colored gemstones, sterling silver jewellery, handicrafts, carpets, apparel, traditional footwear, marble & stone artifacts, engineering goods, etc.
- Special Economic Zone (SEZ) joint venture by Mahindra & Mahindra with RIICO on 3000 bighas of land
- Fast emerging health care destination, with Medicity of Reliance Group in the pipeline
- Emerging IT/ITES destination, with major players like Genpact, Infosys Progeon, etc. already present in the city
- Located on Golden Quadrilateral which is proposed to be upgraded as & National Express Way
- Fast emerging education center and boasts of a developed infrastructure
- Excellent law and order situation, with stable political scenario
- Low Establishment Cost